The Mutton Pickle, also known as ‘Gosht ka Achar’ is a world-famous dish emerging from the city of Hyderabad. It is a simple dish with complex flavors that can captivate the taste buds of any person. Cooked on a gentle flame for several hours, the meat is cooked till juicy and succulent.
Using only traditional spices from the Old City of Hyderabad, every milligram of flavor is carefully bottled in this jar of Boneless Mutton Pickle. It is a flavor that you cannot easily forget. Pair mutton pickle with rotis, hot rice, Malabar style parathas, curd rice, and everything else you can think of.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No preservatives or added colors
- Store in an air-tight container
- 6-month shelf life
100% Halal meat is used for the preparation of the pickle.
Pickle tastes good with Rice, Roti, Dosa, Idly, etc…
- Store in a Glass Container (Don’t expose pickle to air)
- Refrigerate after opening
- Don’t use a wet spoon
- For retaining freshness maintain an oil layer on top
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.