Desiauthentic - Authentic Collection
We undertake bulk orders for parties, festivals & events. Please fill in your requirement below, we shall revert with details asap
Organic Foxtail Millet
Regular price $ 14.99 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Free Shipping on orders over $60
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Organic Foxtail Millets are small-grained, annual, warm-weather cereals belonging to the grass family. They are highly tolerant of drought and other extreme weather conditions and have a similar nutrient content to other major cereals
Millets are major food sources in arid and semiarid regions of the world and feature in the traditional cuisine of many others.
- Better nutrition than polished rice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Foxtail millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Pongal or greul
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent pulavo, biryani, and bisbelabath
- You can add cooked foxtail millet to soups and stews
Tags: Korralu, Thinai, Rala, Thina, Kakum, Kang