Millets are major food sources in arid and semiarid regions of the world and feature in the traditional cuisine of many others.
- Better nutrition than polished rice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Foxtail millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Pongal or greul
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent pulavo, biryani, and bisbelabath
- You can add cooked foxtail millet to soups and stews
Tags: Korralu, Thinai, Rala, Thina, Kakum, Kang
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.