Gavvalu, a unique and delicious sweet is native to the Andhra region. Made with maida and jaggery, carefully shaped into a shell, hence called as Gavvalu is a perfect snacking item and a must-have for the festivals.
- Weight: Available in 500gms & 1kg
- 90-100pcs per KG approx
- Shelf Life: 1 month
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.