The iconic Gongura (Sorrel leaves) Pickle of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh captures with itself, the essence of culture and tradition abiding its people. It offers a distinctive sour taste to your palate that cannot be compared with any other pickle.
Desiauthentic’s Gongura pickle contains carefully plucked sorrel leaves blended with well roasted spices and oils that merge together to offer an experience which will have you head over heels in just the first bite. Gongura pickle is famously eaten over a bed of hot rice drenched in ghee, with hot and crispy dosas, rotis and more.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No preservatives or added colours
- Store in an air-tight container
- 60 days shelf life
Ingredients: Gongura, Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt, Oil, Garlic
Directions for use: Keep in an airtight container. Use a clean and dry spoon. A layer of oil on top will keep the pickle fresh.
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.