Bitter Gourd, also known as Kakarakaya or Karela is a vegetable famous for its bitterness. Although with a mysterious bitter flavor, it is a much-cherished vegetable by many. One of the easiest ways to include bitter gourd in your diet is through pickles.
What makes this pickle interesting is the pleasing taste that bitter gourds achieve over time when pickled. Its flavor happens to be one of the favorites at Desiauthentic. Have the Bitter Gourd pickle over a bed of hot rice, as an accompaniment to curries, dals, rasam and even with rotis.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No preservatives or added colours
- Store in an air-tight container
- 6-month shelf life
Ingredients: Bittergourd/kakarakaya, Ginger, Turmeric Powder, Chilli Powder, Salt, Oil, Garlic
Directions for use: Keep in an airtight container. Use a clean and dry spoon. A layer of oil on top will keep the pickle fresh.
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.