Golgappa or Panipuri or Gup Chup or Puchka, you call it with any name but it is an undisputed winner as the most popular and favourite Indian street food. It's your best friend and go-to snack anytime, anywhere and you really don't care about hygiene and health when it comes to Panipuri :)
A crispy round hollow fried puri made with wheat or semolina, filled with spicy potatoes, chickpeas and topped with tangy, spicy tamarind juice and pudina(mint) flavour with black salt makes you crave for more how much ever you eat.
Does this remind you of your bettings on Golgappa with your friends/siblings who will eat more panipuris and how you would not want to lose the challenge or give it up...Awww..nostalgia...
We at Desiauthentic, definitely would not want you to miss this amazing Golgappas hence bringing to you away from hometown an easy solution for your craving for delicious panipuris.
Package contains: 1kg ready to fry puris/papad, 70-100 puri
Masala: Green Mirch Masala packet
Ingredients: Refined Wheat Flour (40%), Whole Wheat Flour (30%), Corn Flour, Starch, Salt, Refined Palmolein Oil & Leavening Agent (E 500).
Heat the oil on medium flame at approx. 165C to 175C in a deep frying pan.
Gently put 3-4 oval papad in the pan and stir well while gently pressing them.
In order to have completely oval papad fry them till they turn golden brown in colour.
Preparation of Golgappa / Panipuri
Ingredients required for pani
- 3-4 heaped tablespoons of tamarind paste
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 Green chillies
- 1 TSP Pani puri masala
- Salt as required
Ingredients required for the filling
- 2-3 Potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 can boiled chickpeas, washed and drained
- Chopped coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Chat Masala
- salt to taste
1) Pour in all the pani ingredients in a blender to make the pani. Adjust seasonings as required and keep aside.
2) Take the boiled and mashed potatoes, add finely chopped onions, coriander leaves, chat masala, roasted cumin powder and salt as per taste. Mix them well and keep aside.
3) Heat the oil on medium flame at approx. 165C to 175C in a deep-frying pan. Gently put 3-4 oval papad in the pan and stir well while gently pressing them. In order to have completely oval papad fry them till they turn golden brown in colour.
4) So now keep everything ready, crack the top puri and stuff the potato filling in the puris. Add the few spoons of pani or dip the puri in the pani and serve it.
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.