The Koramenu or the Snake-headed Murrel Fish is the official state fish of Telangana. It is a unique species of fish that is always in great demand in the Southern States of India. The Koramenu prepared in a pickle uses uncultured fish retaining its unique flavor and medicinal property.
The Koramenu Fish Pickle is a much more delicious option as opposed to the already famous Fish Pickle from Telangana. The Koramenu Pickle is a great accompaniment with hot rice, rotis, naan, tandoori roti, or any other bread of your choice. It is marinated and cooked in freshly ground spices and homemade ingredients.
- 100% natural ingredients
- No preservatives or added colors
- Store in an air-tight container
- 50-day shelf life
- Weight: 1kg
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.