- Barnyard millet has the lowest carbohydrate content and energy value among all the varieties of Millets.
- Barnyard millets are rich in fibre content, phosphorous and calcium.
- The low glycemic index of Barnyard millets helps in type 2 diabetes.
- It has 6 times more fibre than Wheat, making it an ideal solution for weight loss and thus makes it a healthy food.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Barnyard millet:
- Makes a hearty Pongal
- Makes a delightful Dosa or Idli or Rotis
- Makes excellent upma and Neerdosai
- Makes delicious bisbelabath
Also popularly known as Udhalu, Oodhalu, Kuthiravaali, Bhagar/Varai, Kavadapullu, Sanwa, Samo/Moraiyo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.