- Barnyard millet has the lowest carbohydrate content and energy value among all the varieties of Millets.
- Barnyard millets are rich in fibre content, phosphorous and calcium.
- The low glycemic index of Barnyard millets helps in type 2 diabetes.
- It has 6 times more fibre than Wheat, making it an ideal solution for weight loss and thus makes it a healthy food.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Barnyard millet:
- Makes a hearty Pongal
- Makes a delightful Dosa or Idli or Rotis
- Makes excellent upma and Neerdosai
- Makes delicious bisbelabath
Also popularly known as Udhalu, Oodhalu, Kuthiravaali, Bhagar/Varai, Kavadapullu, Sanwa, Samo/Moraiyo
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.