- It is a remarkable source of calcium, protein, iron and other minerals making it perfect for vegetarian diets.
- Ragi is also considered as a very good source for Vitamin-D.
- Its nutritional values make it a good replacement for Rice & Wheat.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Weight: 1, 3, 5kgs
- Origin: India
How to eat Finger millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Porridge or ragimudda
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent Puttu and adai
- You can make snacks like pappad, murukku, and Laadu
Also popularly known as: Raagulu, Ragi, Kezhvaragu, Nachani, Panji pullu, Nagli/Bavto
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.