Finger Millet is also known as Ragi Millet / Red Millet, it is an important millet grown extensively in various regions of India. Finger millet is considered one of the most nutritious cereals.
- It is a remarkable source of calcium, protein, iron and other minerals making it perfect for vegetarian diets.
- Ragi is also considered as a very good source for Vitamin-D.
- Its nutritional values make it a good replacement for Rice & Wheat.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Weight: 1, 3, 5kgs
- Origin: India
How to eat Finger millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Porridge or ragimudda
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent Puttu and adai
- You can make snacks like pappad, murukku, and Laadu
Also popularly known as: Raagulu, Ragi, Kezhvaragu, Nachani, Panji pullu, Nagli/Bavto