Desiauthentic - Authentic Collection
We undertake bulk orders for parties, festivals & events. Please fill in your requirement below, we shall revert with details asap
Organic Kodo Millet
Regular price $ 14.99 USD
$ 0.00 USD
Free Shipping on orders over $50
Assured complimentary Authentic Indian Pickle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Kodo rice is very rich in dietary fiber and protein in addition to all the general millet characteristics gluten-free, low glycaemic index, high fiber.
- It is a complete protein source when combined with legumes – for a vegetarian diet.
- Kodo rice consumption decreases triglycerides and c-reactive protein.
- It has high antioxidant content and it is highly beneficial.
- Kodo millet has shown to reduce knee and joint pain and helps regularize menstruation in women among others.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Kodo millet?
- Makes a hearty Sambar rice or bisbelabath
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent upma and neerdosai
- You can make snacks like pappad, murukku, and Laadu
Also popularly known as: Arikelu, Arika, Vargau, Kodra, Koovaragu, Kodon, Kodri