Unlike refined white rice, this parboiled red rice retains the vitamin E rich oil between the bran and endosperm. Because of the bran’s high fiber content, Diana rice has a rough, nutty texture.
Low glycemic index. Rich in antioxidants. Packed with vitamins and minerals Diana rice is ideal for diet conscious and diabetic people. Being a low glycemic index it releases sugar slowly into the bloodstream.
Health benefits of Red Rice
- Red rice helps in controlling diabetes
- Red rice can also prevent Asthma
- Improves consumption of oxygen
- Red rice helps in digestion
- Red rice keeps heart diseases at bay
- Helps in reducing fatigue