We undertake bulk orders for parties, festivals & events. Please fill in your requirement below, we shall revert with details asap
Silver & Gold Plated Brass Flower Leaf Shaped Bowl 5" Diameter
Regular price $ 13.99 USD Sale price
$ 21.00 USD
Free Shipping on orders over $70
All our products are made and shipped from India
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- On the occasion of Diwali, Christmas, anniversary, birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful gift item
- These items have an antique elegant design that gives addition to you Home décor or can be used for the decoration of Restaurants, Bars
- Cut down on waste - not only can this bento be a part of your healthy lifestyle, but it also helps the environment by cutting down on waste
- It comes with an Attractive Fancy Red, Blue Velvet, and Gold, Silver Rexin colored Gift Box
- Dusting - First, use a soft brush or clean cotton cloth to dust.
- Never risk scratching the piece by using a knife or other sharp object.
- Wash the item by hand with warm water and gentle dishwashing soap to remove any food but don't soak the silver in water for any length of time.
- Rinse the piece well with clean water, distilled is best, and dry immediately with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- After your pieces are clean and completely dry, wrap each of them individually with acid-free buffered tissue, butter paper or washed cotton, linen, or polyester to store.
- Do not use wool or newspaper, which can cause excessive tarnishing that will be difficult to clean, or even worse can remove silver plating.
- If you'd like to display your silver plated items rather than storing it, a glass-enclosed cabinet makes a good choice.
- Avoid unvarnished wood shelves that can omit harmful vapors and can cause tarnishing.
- Glass shelves are preferred over wooden shelves. You'll have to avoid displaying or storing silver near cotton felt, wool or velvet as well.