Millets are major food sources in arid and semiarid regions of the world and feature in the traditional cuisine of many others.
- Better nutrition than polished rice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Foxtail millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Pongal or greul
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent pulavo, biryani, and bisbelabath
- You can add cooked foxtail millet to soups and stews
Tags: Korralu, Thinai, Rala, Thina, Kakum, Kang
- All our products are made and shipped from India.
- Pickles, sweets and snacks, millet will be shipped within 24-48 hours of order confirmation except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Other handmade products and handicrafts like Jaipur handicrafts, Kondapalli Toys, handloom sarees will take 4-5 days for shipping.
- It usually takes 4-5 days for delivery once the order is shipped.
Customs duties and taxes: Orders maybe subject to customs duties and other additional fees levied by the destination country. All such import taxes, custom duties and any additional fees which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country must be borne by the recipient/customer. Desiauthentic has no control over these charges nor would maintain any record of such charges which vary from country to country.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.