Organic Foxtail Millet
Free Shipping on orders over $70
All our products are made and shipped from India
Millets are major food sources in arid and semiarid regions of the world and feature in the traditional cuisine of many others.
- Better nutrition than polished rice.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Origin: India
How to eat Foxtail millet?
- Makes a hearty breakfast as Pongal or greul
- Makes a delightful dosa or idli or parathas
- Makes excellent pulavo, biryani, and bisbelabath
- You can add cooked foxtail millet to soups and stews
Tags: Korralu, Thinai, Rala, Thina, Kakum, Kang